At Home Family resources
JetBlue’s award-winning Soar with Reading literacy initiative is designed to encourage kids’ imagination to take flight through reading.
Here are some fun (and free!) resources to help encourage reading and learning at home:
Books and Story-time Fun!
- Search for your local library to access free downloadable eBooks and audio books for your entire family.
- Story Time From Space, Astronauts on the Space Station read stories and conduct science experiments for the children of Earth as the world rotates below.
- Story Online streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- Audible offers kids a collection of free audio books, including titles across six different languages.
Activities and Worksheets
- First Book offers free at-home activities for Pre-k through 8th grade in both English and Spanish.
- Candlewick Press resource guide is filled with downloadable extras, links to information, fun things to do, and more!
- Lil’ Libros is offering free printable workshops on their website or by subscribing to their free newsletter.
- Little Bee Books offers a variety of free and activities for kids of all ages.
- Scholastic Learn at Home offers daily courses for students from Pre-kindergarten to grades 6 and higher.
Parent and Educator Resources
- UnidosUS parent resources in both English and Spanish.
- NBCDI national and state level parent, educator and caregiver resources.
- National Center For Learning Disabilities Resources to Support Students with Disabilities During the Coronavirus Crisis.
For STEM-related resources and activities, visit JetBlue Foundation
If you have resources to suggest for this list, please, contact us.